Wednesday, June 23, 2010

365 Days of Star

A few months ago, I saw the movie (500) Days of Summer.  
Today Mr. X and I celebrated his 365th day of Star.  

It is hard to believe I have been dating for a year now.

But I am glad.
I am lucky to have such a great guy who understands.
Who lets me cry.
Who lets me laugh.
Who does not judge me when my widow humor gets the best of me.  

I am lucky to have a guy who boldly meets those who loved Roger. 
To have a guy who is okay with me saying "Roger" every once in a while.
A guy who will listen to my Roger stories and really listen.

Although Mr. X does not read this blog, I would like to thank him for 365 days of love and understanding.  

1 comment:

Hira Animfefte said...

You are lucky to have Mr. X. I hope to find someone like him someday....

Keep writing! I love your blog.