Sunday, November 20, 2011

Maybe...

Maybe it is the time of year.
All the holidays and memories.
Or lack there of.

Maybe it is the fact I drove to Miami.
By myself.

Maybe it is job stress.
Friend stress.
Wedding stress.
Second job stress.

But you have been on my mind.
I love looking at old pictures of you.
The ones of you before I met you.
Of you as a child.

Driving to work this week, I had disbelief battles again.
You didn't really die.
Just can't be real.
I saw you die but it just cannot have happened.
To you.
To me.
To us.
To everything.

I so miss you.
I wish I could talk to you.
I wish I could hear your voice.


3 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Hard to believe, isn’t it ?~! I don’t know what you are feeling; I hold you up the Universal Healing Power and wish for you Peace.

Funny Girl said...

*big hugsies* just wanted to drop a line and say hi and to let you know that you're still in my thoughts and prayers. Although it's been awhile...time and distance won't come between us and am here for you ALWAYS!

It doesn't take Thanksgiving for me to realize what I'm thankful for but definitely wanted to take this time to tell you how I am forever thankful we met!

Hang in there lil Star. Winter is always hard to get through as well as the first year of teaching (trust me, I know). You have been a huge inspiration to many and have definitely inspired me!

Autumn said...

i really think the stress of teaching can play a huge roll in magnifying our grief. stress on top of stress can be a trigger for anyone. and a wedding to plan too? why, you're practically super woman. but even a super hero needs their time to unwind. take time out for yourself and unwind. perhaps meet up with me sometime for a glass of wine?