Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank you


Dear Roger,

Thank you for marrying me two years ago on this day.
Thank you for making me feel like the most special person two years ago.
I felt so beautiful.
It was the happiest day of my life.
It was worth all the drama and every dollar we spent.

I cannot believe you are not here now.
We are not planning a cool trip together.
We are not fulfilling our five-year and ten-year plans.

You are not here to see me grow.
You are not here for me to show you all the things I am doing.
My photos.
My schooling.

I miss you.
I miss you more than I can express.
I love you.

5 comments:

Regaining my self image said...

Hugs to you.

Janine said...

Thinking of and praying for you.

Mars Girl said...

Beautiful. I'm thinking about you (even though I'm two days late).

Candice said...

I know I'm 2 days late too, but sending many hugs your way, Star. I've been thinking of you this week....

Story said...

deep healing love to you....i found you though a woman that is a member of an online class called Indie Business. I have not suffered the loss of my partner...my heart goes out to you. Beautiful words....