Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another fucking dream

So in my very scientific experiment, I did not take sleeping medication last night and I did have more erratic dreams.
This one of course even a little more disturbing than the night before.

In this dream, it is present time.
Roger is not dead.
Roger has not been dead.
There is no death of Roger.
And we are trying to have a baby.
Why or why am I dreaming this stuff.

We are measuring my temperature.
Having sex in certain positions.
Charting.
The whole nine yards.

The crazy part of the dream is I can actually see inside my body.
I can see the sperm meeting up with the eggs.

I hate this dreams.
I woke up several times last night.
I was hot and sweating.
I woke up sleeping completely horizontal across the bed.

I am driving myself crazy.
I am not sleeping well and I know I need to.
But these dreams will not stop.
I am going to mention them tomorrow in counseling.
Ugh. My crazy head.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

You are not crazy, Star. You are not crazy at all.

I hope you sleep better tonight.

<3 you,

Joanne

Unknown said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry Star. :(

Mamie Hall said...

I'm afraid I might have given you this dream...sorry!