Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One more funny for the road

As I said, Roger and I talked on IM a lot.
In the conversation below there are two facts you need to know. First, Roger's middle name was Jesus (Spanish pronunciation of course). And Star is my middle name and my first name is one of the four seasons.

July 11, 2008
Roger J: this guy I am working with his name is Vishnu
Roger J: I keep wanting to call him ViNshu .. which is the name of a god
Roger J: not sure if that is a compliment or an insult
Star J: lol
Roger J: actually .. his name is the god
Roger J: Vishnu
Roger J: weird how parents name their kids after gods ....
Roger J: not like my parents did that
Roger J: :-)
Star J: lol
Star J: or a body in the solar system
Roger J: yeah
Roger J: weird
Star J: or a season
Roger J: or both

That conversation makes me smile and giggle everytime. Especially since there was a slight delay between when he says "weird how parents name their kids after gods..." and his next line. I wanted to fall off my chair.

No comments: